As global concerns for environment deepen, the motoring industry is taking more steps to ensure that new cars are producing cleaner emissions. Our certified ADBLUE Engineers make sure to fix any Transfer pumps experiencing low suction or no flow situations, replacement motor requirements, full or partial servicing, electrical switch faults and fuses and other issues.
- Transfer pumps experiencing low suction or no flow situations, replacement motor requirements, full or partial servicing, electrical switch faults and fuses.
- Meter repairs or recalibration, management system interfaces.
- Repairing any leaks or damage caused by neglect, misuse and/or wear and tear.
- Level gauging and/or management systems, replacement sensor, repair or replacement of cables including bund alarm, overfill alarm, level control,
- Hardware issues relating to replacement nozzle, swivel and holster arrangement. Damaged or worn delivery hose, replacement components, suction hose and inlet valve assembly.
- Full Computer Diagnostic Report when we arrive.
- Consultation before any work is carried out.
- Hydrogen powered cleaning
It might seem smart to keep a few extra litres of AdBlue in the boot, but this isn’t something we would recommend. Any spills or leaks are likely to damage your car’s interior. Also be aware that you can’t keep a half-empty container of AdBlue in your garage if you have some left over after topping up. This is because airborne contaminants can affect the chemical composition of AdBlue.